Extrasolar > Extrasolar

The other side of an ARPG

(1/1)

Auroness:
Never mind. I finally figure out what was going on and how this game is played. Nothing to see here. Everyone move on.   8)

[spoiler]For me, half of the fun of an RPG is creating the story of my character. What are his thoughts and reactions to the the game world events? I do this for my own amusement, and to help me focus on the game and how to react in-character.

In other games I have kept journals for my characters, and in some cases written short stories based on "my" experiences in the game. There are a lot of sites for the stories, blogs and diaries of different games that others can read and enjoy. I know some people are worried about spoilers, but if you have already solved the mission, it can be very interesting to see how another person dealt with it.

I am just curious if anyone else has a blog or has posted discussions of this game and the first mission? I am not going to go looking for them right now, since I am barely started, but in a month or two when I am finished, I'd like to go back and see what other people have done.[/spoiler]

relet:
It startled me a bit when they called me "driver". Until then, I had always thought of myself as a technical assistant at least. Not that there is any difference. I guess the only difference would be who is responsible for fetching coffee in the morning.

Ainia:
Hey Auroness,

I've found one online site created by a rover driver so far:

Epistles from Epsilon Eridani e FB page

Plus, I am keeping and publishing my own journals (though not in blog form) here (which obviously will contain spoilers). I will be adding new journals as I continue my explorations and research projects. :)

parman16:

--- Quote from: Ainia on March 01, 2014, 10:38:52 AM ---Plus, I am keeping and publishing my own journals (though not in blog form) here (which obviously will contain spoilers). I will be adding new journals as I continue my explorations and research projects. :)

--- End quote ---

This is awesome! Bumping it from page 6 so that others have a chance of seeing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version