Author Topic: Problem with Cogs GO on windows tablets  (Read 3853 times)

me2olive

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Problem with Cogs GO on windows tablets
« on: November 17, 2012, 10:00:08 AM »
I bought Cogs GO a few days ago for my tablet, which is running windows 7. The game runs very well and I can play the 'Gears' puzzle without any problem, but when I try and play 'Dimensions' there is no way to rotate the cube using the touchscreen. I have played Cogs on a friends android phone, where rotation is done using the touchscreen, but it looks like this is missing from the windows version - a keyboard is required, which is obviously an issue for those of us with tablets.

Is there any chance you could add support for windows devices without a keyboard to Cogs GO, I really want to play the game!

me2olive

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Cogs GO on windows tablets
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 11:37:21 AM »
Answering my own post as I've found a workaround. Under the 'Flicks' tab in the 'Pen and Touch' control panel app on Windows 7 you can assign shift (toggle) to one of the diagonal flick gestures. This allows you to toggle rotation on/off.

Hopefully that's the only key required in the game!

mini shell dr hex shell mini mass shell 0byt3m1n1 mini shell zero byte mini shell wso shell sadrazam shell b374k Shell Alfa Shell Recovery Shell indoXploit Shell k2ll33d Shell r57 shell c99 shell Aerul Shell v4 Priv8