Author Topic: What we're up to  (Read 3585 times)

Brendan

• Lead Artist
  • Administrator
  • Widgeteer
    • View Profile
What we're up to
« on: May 05, 2009, 06:02:38 PM »
Hey everybody,

First of all, thanks for playing the game!  The reaction to the release has been more than positive which is a great relief to us after spending the last year and especially the last few months pushing to get this thing done.

I thought I'd drop a general note to let everyone know that we're still alive.  Rob and I have been a little quiet as we're both catching up on stuff we'd put aside in the last few months but I'd like to assure you that the Cogs saga is far from finished.  Some things we've got in the pipe:

- Translations!  We've mentioned this in a few places but we have started a Cogs wiki for the main purpose of getting the game in other languages.  We're having the major European languages done professionally, however if you speak something other than English and would like to see the game in your native tongue, please feel free to help us out! http://www.lazy8studios.com/wiki/

You may also notice an article in the wiki labeled "Cogs Mods."  We've mentioned in a few places that we've included support to make your own custom puzzles.  Rob's still writing up the documentation but if this is something you're interested in you can have a look at what he's got already.

- Widescreen and Anti-Aliasing support.  These are two of the most requested features and we hope to have them added to the game soon.

That's all for now, hope you all are enjoying the game.  I've seen a few Steam profiles of people who have managed to complete every achievement, to who I would like to say "you're insane." I don't even have every achievement and I freaking helped make this thing!

mini shell dr hex shell mini mass shell 0byt3m1n1 mini shell zero byte mini shell wso shell sadrazam shell b374k Shell Alfa V3.01 Shell Recovery Shell indoXploit Shell k2ll33d Shell r57 shell c99 shell Aerul Shell v4 Priv8