Author Topic: force close on Droid Incredible  (Read 1807 times)

dbavirt

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
force close on Droid Incredible
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
Just bought this through Humble Bundle for Android 2.  Loved this game on PC, looking forward to having it on my Droid.  I get an immediate force close on my Droid Incredible, running CM7.1.  I'm pretty sure this is the right part of the logcat.  Let me know if you want me to try something else.

E/AndroidRuntime(13190): FATAL EXCEPTION: main
E/AndroidRuntime(13190): java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Couldn't load crystax:
findLibrary returned null
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:42
9)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:554)

E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at com.apportable.activity.VerdeActivity.loadLib
raries(VerdeActivity.java:167)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at com.apportable.activity.VerdeActivity.onCreat
e(VerdeActivity.java:417)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCre
ate(Instrumentation.java:1047)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActiv
ity(ActivityThread.java:1722)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivi
ty(ActivityThread.java:1784)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.ActivityThread.access$1500(Activi
tyThread.java:123)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Ac
tivityThread.java:939)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.ja
va:99)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:130)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThrea
d.java:3835)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native
Method)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:5
07)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndA
rgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:847)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Zygot
eInit.java:605)
E/AndroidRuntime(13190):        at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)

W/ActivityManager(  174):   Force finishing activity com.lazy8studios.cogs.humbl
e/com.apportable.activity.VerdeActivity

Apportable

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: force close on Droid Incredible
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 02:24:55 PM »
Hey there,

Thanks for reporting this bug and including the log.  This is a bug that we've seen before with Cyanogen and we'll work on reproducing it and getting out a fix. 

EDIT: Here's a tip from one of our engineers.

Use the command "adb shell df" to check your free memory in /data/data.  If the free memory is less than 200MB, you'll be in trouble when installing larger games.  CM7 will not-so-gracefully ignore files it doesn't have space for when unzipping the APK.  You can a) try to clear out some of the used portions of the /data/data mount point, or b) try to move files to the SD card, or c) try to resize the /data/data mount point (this option is possibly dangerous - not for the faint of heart).

Check out this link for more details: http://android.stackexchange.com/questions/14707/data-data-nightmare-fcs-because-of-100-utilisation.

- Christina
Apportable Support Team
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 02:51:24 PM by Apportable »

dbavirt

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: force close on Droid Incredible
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 04:10:09 AM »
After installing World of Goo and Zen Bound 2, Cogs is now working.  I had moved a few apps to SD (which may have cleared out /data/data some?) and perhaps one of the other two games included the library.  I do have ongoing problems with close-to-full /data/data.

Thanks for the response.  I'm enjoying Cogs now.