Author Topic: Awesome Game!  (Read 2022 times)

wrincewind

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Awesome Game!
« on: April 29, 2009, 10:50:29 AM »
i just want to say, thank you guys so very much for making such a kickass game. it's been pretty much all i've played since it came out. i'm working on getting the achievements, and i thought i'd tell you hopw happy i am. bought the demo, finished it, bought the full game right afterwards. one of my most favourite purchases.

one quick question/suggestion, though i don't know if i'd be better off contacting steam about this... could there be any way to synchronise game progress over multiple PCs, preferably via steam? i play the game on my desktop and laptop, and it can sometimes be frustrating to have one lagging a few hundred stars behind the other. =P

admin

• Rob
  • Administrator
  • Widgeteer
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome Game!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2009, 02:32:37 PM »
Right now, there's no automatic way of synchronizing the game over multiple machines, though someone else suggested using the Steam "cloud" to make it happen.  Until that day comes, you can copy your data\playerInfo.dat file from one machine to another to keep your accomplishments synchronized.

- Rob
    Founder, Lazy 8 Studios

Brendan

• Lead Artist
  • Administrator
  • Widgeteer
    • View Profile
Re: Awesome Game!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 03:12:11 PM »
Also, we're glad you like the game. :)  We put a lot of work into it so it's great to hear things like this.  Cheers!