Author Topic: Small Issue  (Read 2251 times)

SpookyCat

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
Small Issue
« on: March 26, 2009, 06:09:06 AM »
Hi There
Been trying out the Beta and congratulations on quite a stunning piece of work, cant recall seeing quite such a well put together product.  I only have two observations so far.

First one being a lack of anti aliasing, I suspect you are maybe using a deferred renderer or something so maybe its not too easy to add but really would further improve the look.

Second are the tune levels, couple of things here, first I am soo tone deaf as to really struggle with these levels but the major problem is I have a friend who is totally deaf and though he loves your game his enjoyment of the later levels came to a halt as it is next to impossible to solve these levels if you cant hear, could maybe a light or some other indication as to the order be added sometime.

Again congrats on a lovely piece of work.

Chris

admin

• Rob
  • Administrator
  • Widgeteer
    • View Profile
Re: Small Issue
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 11:04:57 PM »
Chris -

Thanks for the feedback!  I've thought about having the chimes glow in sequence when the target tune is played... but that takes all the fun out of the two "moving targets" levels.  Maybe I should at least have an option to enable that feature with a cheat code.

As for the antialiasing... So far, we've put our focus on maintaining a pretty look while supporting as much hardware as possible.  Maybe for a future patch, we should focus on making it as nice as possible for the high-end hardware.

- Rob