« Last post by Belamanth on February 28, 2016, 11:33:13 PM »
Thanks to the hints here, I found the Razorback and Bulbmoss, so I think I have them all now :-)
I'm still at 40 tasks, but I got more awards. I'm now at 12.
- Score 95% or higher on your entrance exam
- Invited a colleague to participate
- Take your first panorama photo
- Travel as far as light does in one microsecond (300m)
- Take your first infrared photo
- Tagged 3 different species in the same image
- Travel as far as the Mars Spirit rover (7.73 km)
- Scheduled a photo to be taken on Mae Jemisonís birthday (Oct. 17)
- Travel as far as the Voyager 1 space probe does every second (17.043 km)
- One of your photos was selected as a highlight by the science team
- Scheduled a photo to be taken on Carl Saganís birthday (Nov. 9)
- Tagged 5 distinct motile creatures
Are there any more birthdays? Do I have to play for 365 days to get them all?
How many am I missing?
I have a badge for Galileo's Birthday (Feb 15th)